If you have been charged with a DUI in Myrtle Beach, you need a Myrtle Beach DUI attorney who knows DUI law as it applies to the state and county in which you were arrested.
Too often, people accused of driving under the influence simply plead guilty without knowing their rights. Being arrested for a DUI does not mean you are guilty of a DUI charge. That’s why it’s important to have a knowledgeable, experienced and skilled Myrtle Beach DUI attorney on your side. Your Myrtle Beach DUI attorney will ensure that you are aware of your rights and options in the legal process and he or she will fight in your corner.
Each state has unique DUI laws and it is up to your DUI attorney to not just be familiar with these laws, but to know these laws backwards and forwards. Only the most experienced DUI attorney will get you the best results.
Attorneys who specialize in DUI cases can:
- Determine whether the breathalyzer or alcohol test you took was faulty
- Have access to specialists and medical doctors
- Have access to former prosecutors
- Have access to police officers whose advice and testimony could aid your case
- Be well-established in the state or county in which you were arrested
- Have a good working knowledge of the judges and prosecutors in the county